Issue 2 (October, 1982)
In Issue Two, along with editorial comment, letters, club contacts and a glossary, you will find...
- An article on how micros can help dentists and doctors
- Some news about the fledgling NZ software industry
- Reports on the latest computer shows
- Details of a national school software competition
- How one school is lending pupils micros to take home!
- An interview with computer publisher Merl Miller
- Beginner's BASIC (Part 1)
- First contact with a microcomputer - one man's experience
- Whodunnit computer game (listing for System 80/TRS-80)
- How high school pupils are writing educational software
- Designing business software
- MicroPro's range of software products
- Some notes on graphics
- Support columns for the Vic 20 and Atari
...and the usual collection of classic computer advertisements!
This page last edited 13th July, 2008