Issue 5.10 (July 1987)
Issue scanned by Richard Goulstone
(Many thanks Richard!)
In Volume 5, Issue 10 along with letters, Q+As, a crossword and classifieds you will find...
- News, gossip and snippets from the industry
- Hardware reviews of:
- the Zebra/AWA 1750: Designed for the Pick multi-user operating system
- The IBM PS/2 Model 30
- The C. Itoh C-310 and C-315 printers
- Software reviews of:
- Aston-Tate's RapidFile: A simple database management system
- Alice: A Pascal Interpreter for MS-DOS
- The Psychological Factor: Reflections on recent sharemarket volatility
- The Microworld of Inner Space: An exhibition showcasing NZ computing
- Information on the 1987 Wellington Computer Exhibition
- The 1987 software awards: Winners and review.
- Education: Musing on the Archimedes
- Videotext. Do we need it?
- Columns for
- MS-DOS - Explaining the DOS System
- The Commodore 64 for recreation
- Adventure game writing (pt 3)
- Spectravideo - The MSX Standard. Here to stay?
- 6502 Machine language
...and the usual collection of classic computer advertisements!
This page last edited 27th April, 2015