Issue 5.11 (August 1987)
Issue scanned by Richard Goulstone
(Many thanks Richard!)
In Volume 5, Issue 11 along with letters, Q+As, a crossword and classifieds you will find...
- News, gossip and snippets from the industry
- Hardware reviews of:
- The Canon IX-12 scanner
- The 20MB Plus Hardcard
- The Commodore Amiga 500
- THE NEC LC-800 LED printer
- Epson PC/AX (an IBM PC/AT clone)
- Software reviews of:
- R:Base System 5 (and a comparison with dBase III Plus)
- Aldus Pagemaker for the Mac and PC
- Treating people like numbers in the quest for efficiency. Not a good thing!
- Software piracy: The complaint and the replies
- Education: Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?
- Five easy steps to desktop publishing
- Communications - Calling all BBS users
- Columns for
- Sanyo - User-defined characters
- Macintosh MORE - An outline processor
- BBC - Problems of communication
- Apple - Expanding your Apple II
- Amstrad - BASIC timing routines
- Commodore - Computer quests
- Championship Golf for the IBM PC
- Trivial pursuit for the Atari
- Atari - System variables
- MS-DOS - Dottiness about directories
- 6502 Machine language - Go FORTH. Multiply and divide
...and the usual collection of classic computer advertisements!
This page last edited 17th May, 2015