Issue 8 (May, 1983)
In Issue Eight, along with editorial comment, letters, club contacts and a glossary, you will find...
- A report on DBASE II
- Financial modelling packages
- Setting up a computerised system
- Gemstock for a Sord. A jeweller's tale
- Two business consultants share their views
- A review of the Commodore 64
- Why are computers so expensive in New Zealand?
- A cost-benefit analysis of computers down on the farm
- Computer camps
- Network options for schools
- An article on the thirst for computer knowledge
- Basic BASIC (part 7)
- Alternative to machine code programming
- Memory addressing
- Orbital predictions (program listing)
- Book Reviews
- Support columns for the
- PET (fast graphics), Apple (Hex to Decimal), Sord (Printer Status check), Handhelds - Sharp PC1211 (Torus), System 80/TRS80 (quicksort routine), ZX-81, BBC Micro (multiple programs)
...and the usual collection of classic computer advertisements!
This page last edited 18th July, 2008