TradeMe listings from Molten Media

Discuss any interesting vintage computer Trade Me items here

TradeMe listings from Molten Media

Postby manuka on Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:01 am

Hi all, we have a new person doing our trademe listings, so it's going to take a little time for him to come up to speed. I do still check over the listings when I get time and I do answer any questions. But if anyone notices any glaring errors or omissions let me know. Cheers. :D
molten_media on TradeMe, which is also my place of work. No particular interests apart from passing on some of the gems that come through the door.
manuka

Re: TradeMe listings from Molten Media

Postby SpidersWeb on Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:34 am

The Apple Mac mouse doesn't go with that Toshiba :) Otherwise looking good!
That T1960 is quite a cool collection - usually somebody would've lost the AC adapter, manuals, and QuickPort mouse by now.
Wanted - Dead or Alive - Reward $$$: Compaq Deskpro 8088 / 286 / 386 - IBM RT 6150/6151 parts - AT&T 3B2 parts
VC Twitter
SpidersWeb

Postby RonTurner on Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:03 pm

manuka wrote:Hi all, we have a new person doing our trademe listings, so it's going to take a little time for him to come up to speed. I do still check over the listings when I get time and I do answer any questions. But if anyone notices any glaring errors or omissions let me know. Cheers. :D

Not only was going thirty years ago, but new thirty years ago also, nice new twist,
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=698291376

Does it work when plugged in ? its set up, runs off standard D plug, I can even see the power lead sitting on the monitor,
I'd say its thirty seconds away from finding out :? just bung that cable in the way and hit the switch, then snap a photo
of it running, thats called *the money shot* :wink:
Last edited by RonTurner on Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RonTurner

Postby manuka on Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:07 pm

Planning on firing that one up this afternoon so will update the auction then. The guy that bought it in said it was a goer, but they all say that. :)
molten_media on TradeMe, which is also my place of work. No particular interests apart from passing on some of the gems that come through the door.
manuka

Postby manuka on Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:11 pm

SpidersWeb wrote:The Apple Mac mouse doesn't go with that Toshiba :)

How embarrassing :mrgreen: Added a comment about that and the winner of the auction can choose between the mac mouse and a spare trackball.
manuka

Postby manuka on Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:36 pm

Added a pic of the Atari powered up, no mouse so wasn't able to test any further. Would I be correct that a Mac mouse won't work properly in an Atari? The one I plugged in kinda work, but the axis of movement was all out.
manuka

Return to Trade Me