Getting a divorce, everything has to go.

Please post details of what you have to sell, swap or to give away

Re: Getting a divorce, everything has to go.

Postby matsondawson on Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:42 am

Gibsaw wrote:Well, that's no good.

My Apple II collection lacks a (black) bell and howell Apple II+, a IIc+ and a zip8000, or a Dick Smith Cat. Or another CF3000 if one was going.

I'm interested in Apple II's of all descriptions, or genuine IBM. PC.. XT... AT.. or a decent 286 clone.. Particularly real diagnostics disks or working 360k drives.

I have a couple of 2c's, no 2c+'s
matsondawson

Postby kevman3d on Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:16 pm

Ah, that sucks... So sorry to hear the bad news... :(

I'm interested in an Atari 400 and a 1541 Commodore drive, however I would also need it shipped to Auckland which I know can be a right pain (and something you may not want to do anyway). As for price, if you can PM me what you would be willing to accept that would be great. I always feel when people ask me how much, I'm going to under offer, or insult someone unintentionally... :roll:

Have PM'd you on this one as well... :)
"kevman3d" on trademe.
Blog
kevman3d

Postby lizardb0y on Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:53 am

I'm really sorry to hear it Matt. I've been through this myself and its hard. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

I'm interested in a bunch of things:

* Sinclair and related things. I have all the ZX81s and rubber Speccys I can use in a wet Sunday so I'm interested in 128K, QL and some of the after market accessories, clones etc. I need a working 128K ULA from a toastrack or grey 2+.

* 360k floppy drives, early IBM PC or a clone in working condition.

* Boot floppies (original or copies) for Osbourne 1 and Bondwell 12/14/16.

* Any NZ made software or hardware.
lizardb0y / Andrew
Just another 8-bit hustler

blog: http://www.vintage8bit.com
twitter: @vintage8bit
google+: http://gplus.to/lizardb0y
trademe: andrew9 - over 500 positive trades.
lizardb0y

Postby matsondawson on Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:41 pm

lizardb0y wrote:I'm really sorry to hear it Matt. I've been through this myself and its hard. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

I'm interested in a bunch of things:

* Sinclair and related things. I have all the ZX81s and rubber Speccys I can use in a wet Sunday so I'm interested in 128K, QL and some of the after market accessories, clones etc. I need a working 128K ULA from a toastrack or grey 2+.

* 360k floppy drives, early IBM PC or a clone in working condition.

* Boot floppies (original or copies) for Osbourne 1 and Bondwell 12/14/16.

* Any NZ made software or hardware.

Thanks for the nice comments, dunno what the worlds coming to nowadays with relationships.
I think society has made it so relationships are harder to hold on to, and less needed I guess.

I will have a couple of boxed +2's coming up in the next week. I sold the QL a while ago.
I gave the floppy drives away, there may be another one lying around somewhere though.
No boot floppies, no nz software.
matsondawson

Postby lizardb0y on Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:33 am

matsondawson wrote:Thanks for the nice comments, dunno what the worlds coming to nowadays with relationships.
I think society has made it so relationships are harder to hold on to, and less needed I guess.

I think that relationships are hard, people and circumstance change. Change is also hard, but sometimes necessary and sometimes for the best. Having children in the relationship makes change especially difficult and heartbreaking.

I'm quite genuine in my offer to help or just someone to talk to who's been through it. Just PM or email me :)

matsondawson wrote:I will have a couple of boxed +2's coming up in the next week.

Have you had the one you listed yesterday powered up and producing a picture? I'm mainly interested in the ULA so as long as the picture is OK and the keyboard scanning works I'll take a punt.

It is grey isn't it? I can't quite be sure from the photo and the black model has the wrong ULA :)
lizardb0y / Andrew
Just another 8-bit hustler

blog: http://www.vintage8bit.com
twitter: @vintage8bit
google+: http://gplus.to/lizardb0y
trademe: andrew9 - over 500 positive trades.
lizardb0y

Postby matsondawson on Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:48 am

lizardb0y wrote:
matsondawson wrote:Thanks for the nice comments, dunno what the worlds coming to nowadays with relationships.

I think that relationships are hard, people and circumstance change. Change is also hard, but sometimes necessary and sometimes for the best. Having children in the relationship makes change especially difficult and heartbreaking.

I'm quite genuine in my offer to help or just someone to talk to who's been through it. Just PM or email me :)

matsondawson wrote:I will have a couple of boxed +2's coming up in the next week.

Have you had the one you listed yesterday powered up and producing a picture? I'm mainly interested in the ULA so as long as the picture is OK and the keyboard scanning works I'll take a punt.

It is grey isn't it? I can't quite be sure from the photo and the black model has the wrong ULA :)

It's a dark greyish green. Just retested today and it works fine.
matsondawson

Postby TheM on Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:05 pm

Sorry to hear about your situation. I hope some time down the track you'll be able to look back and decide it was for the best.

I'm interested in Apple 2c.
TheM

Postby tezza on Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:40 pm

lizardb0y wrote:[I think that relationships are hard, people and circumstance change. Change is also hard, but sometimes necessary and sometimes for the best. Having children in the relationship makes change especially difficult and heartbreaking.

Yes, can relate to that. You do come out the other end though. The important thing is to remain connected to your kids and don't let any rancor with the -ex wife poison that relationship. All the best.
Tez (Terry Stewart) (Administrator)
Collection: https://www.classic-computers.org.nz/co ... /index.htm
Projects and Articles: https://www.classic-computers.org.nz/blog/index.htm
Twitter: @classiccomputNZ | YouTube: Terry Stewart
Trade Me: tezza5
tezza
Site Admin

Postby pablo on Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:01 pm

Sorry about your situation.

I am interested in an Archimedes A3000. Am in Auckland though.
pablo

Postby AppleEdition on Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:59 pm

Hello Matt,

Sorry to hear this, might you be able to ship an old mac down to North Palmerston?

Thanks,
Thomas
AppleEdition

Postby institches on Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:17 am

Hello Matt,

I hope things are going well for you. I've been there, done that and am happier now for it. Good luck.

I'm interested in anything you may have left. Particularly Commodore items and I'm also trying to get a System 80 up and running so any parts for on of those would be great.

Thanks,
Gary
institches

Postby LS120 on Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:12 pm

hi have you got anything to get ridd of??
LS120

Postby matsondawson on Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:09 pm

Sorry all the bits I'm keeping are in storage... in all honesty I'm still trying to extract myself from this relationship. On the positive side house prices have gone astronomical. But, It sucks having my Star Wars Arcade Cockpit in storage, I love that thing.
matsondawson

Postby nzoomed on Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:13 pm

I too am after a c64 and a 1541 :)
nzoomed

Postby matsondawson on Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:51 pm

nzoomed wrote:I too am after a c64 and a 1541 :)

I gave all my 1541's to Paul... something like nimca? on trademe
matsondawson

PreviousNext

Return to Vintage Items Available