Oscilloscope thread.

Anything to do with New Zealand Classic or Vintage Computing not covered in the other forums

Re: Oscilloscope thread.

Postby andyg on Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:27 am

SeanKennedy wrote:
andyg wrote:...plenty of them about as every NZPO radio depot had at least one, along with MoD and Airways etc.

Heh - saw a pile of kit outside the refurbished workshop today and rescued a Pye Linesmans phone, which was in extremely good condition. I think I might wire it up to use in the garage. There was also a couple of big (6 or 8U) rack mount HP things - very retro looking. I'll grab some pics tomorrow and see if there is any interest.

Yikes! If they're HP, I'll take 'em sight unseen! Please try to get to them before the rain hits! :^)

Cheers!
Andy Gardner, ZL3AG
CHCH
Hewlett Packard Instrumentation/Test Equipment Collector
andyg

Re: Oscilloscope thread.

Postby SeanKennedy on Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:46 pm

SeanKennedy wrote:
andyg wrote:...plenty of them about as every NZPO radio depot had at least one, along with MoD and Airways etc.

Heh - saw a pile of kit outside the refurbished workshop today and rescued a Pye Linesmans phone, which was in extremely good condition. I think I might wire it up to use in the garage. There was also a couple of big (6 or 8U) rack mount HP things - very retro looking. I'll grab some pics tomorrow and see if there is any interest.

These were still there today if anyone is interested.

Awwwh spit - I rotated the originals and everything...
SeanKennedy

Previous

Return to General