Apple IIe or IIgs

Please post details of what you are looking for here.

Apple IIe or IIgs

Postby gavo on Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:24 pm

Nothing like a nice long weekend to get you reminessing.

Anyway, if anyones got an Apple IIe or Apple IIgs that they want to get rid of, let me know. My preference is a IIe, but a IIgs would be good as an alternative as they make a great IIe :)

Cheers,
gavo

Re: Apple IIe or IIgs

Postby Gibsaw on Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:47 am

gavo wrote:Nothing like a nice long weekend to get you reminessing.

Anyway, if anyones got an Apple IIe or Apple IIgs that they want to get rid of, let me know. My preference is a IIe, but a IIgs would be good as an alternative as they make a great IIe :)

Cheers,

I was reading your profile in the "what kind of collector are you" thread, and I didn't see the "repairer" gene in there. (which is the category most of the "spare" IIe's fall into.)

Did you ever get yourself a IIe?
"dsakey" on trademe. Apple II's are my thing.
Gibsaw

Re: Apple IIe or IIgs

Postby gavo on Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:54 pm

Gibsaw wrote:I was reading your profile in the "what kind of collector are you" thread, and I didn't see the "repairer" gene in there. (which is the category most of the "spare" IIe's fall into.)

Did you ever get yourself a IIe?

I dont really have the patience for repairing these days but sadly as you point out, its often a necessary part of the hobby. I have managed to get myself a IIe, in fact I think I might have 3 (definitely 2) now in my cupboard - the result of buying broken bits in order to try and have enough stuff to make a working one (which I have - yay!). Would be even better if I could make some space to have it set up so I could actually use it.... oh well, small steps I guess!
gavo

Return to Vintage Items Wanted