Collection for sale

Please post details of what you have to sell, swap or to give away

Re: Collection for sale

Postby tezza on Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:34 pm

Antiphrasis wrote:The time away has also helped in my decision to reduce my collection further, I'll also be looking at selling on my Commodore CBM 4016, TRS-80 Model 4, Northstar Horizon and Northstar Advantage.


I'm interested in the Northstar Horizon. Please let me know when you get around to selling time.
Tez (Terry Stewart) (Administrator)
Collection: http://www.classic-computers.org.nz/col ... /index.htm
Projects and Articles: http://www.classic-computers.org.nz/blog/index.htm
Twitter: @classiccomputNZ | YouTube: Terry Stewart
Trade Me: tezza5
tezza
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2291
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 pm
Location: Palmerston North, New Zealand

Re: Collection for sale

Postby lizardb0y on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:03 am

Antiphrasis wrote:Just before I went I shifted half my collection into storage so I have much better access to the part that is left now. The time away has also helped in my decision to reduce my collection further, I'll also be looking at selling on my Commodore CBM 4016, TRS-80 Model 4, Northstar Horizon and Northstar Advantage.


I'm very interested in the 4016 when you're looking to sell it.
lizardb0y / Andrew
Just another 8-bit hustler

blog: http://www.vintage8bit.com
twitter: @vintage8bit
google+: http://gplus.to/lizardb0y
trademe: andrew9 - over 500 positive trades.
lizardb0y
 
Posts: 549
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:50 am
Location: Wellington

Re: Collection for sale

Postby Scot McPhie on Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:14 am

Antiphrasis wrote:
Scot McPhie wrote:Hi there I'm definitely interested in the Spectravideo 328 -- I used to have one back in the day (gave it to a boys home in the early 90's) -- and have suffered on an emulator ever since!!!

If it's still available could you please let me know

Thanks
Scot


I do believe I still have two of these, one of which I'm pretty sure is boxed with expander and monitor. I don't recall any previous takers but I'll have to consult my emails on that, things get a little fuzzy when one last thought about these things 4 weeks ago.

Regards
DM


Hi DM yes I'm very interested in that - the whole set up with the expander etc -- is it an actual Spectravideo monitor? I'm not sure if they made them?

Hopefully there are no previous takers!! (I checked the thread before posting.)

Look forward to chatting to you - do you want to PM me when ready - or you can email me scotmcphie <at> yahoo.com.au

Thanks :-)

Scot
Scot McPhie
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:30 am

Re: Collection for sale

Postby matsondawson on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:51 pm

lizardb0y wrote:
Antiphrasis wrote:Just before I went I shifted half my collection into storage so I have much better access to the part that is left now. The time away has also helped in my decision to reduce my collection further, I'll also be looking at selling on my Commodore CBM 4016, TRS-80 Model 4, Northstar Horizon and Northstar Advantage.


I'm very interested in the 4016 when you're looking to sell it.


Me too, no replies to PM's but... must still be on holiday. Let the bid war begin.
matsondawson
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 4:34 pm

Re: Collection for sale

Postby Antiphrasis on Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:22 pm

My appologies to those people who were in contact with me before about my collection who I didn't get back to. For personal reasons I had to put the selling of my collection on hold and it's been a lot longer than I intended.

In that time I've had to move and my collection space has been greatly reduced so I sadly must part with more gear than I was originally intending.

At the moment to make space I need to shift the following;

Apple IIe with two 5.25" Apple disk drives. (and possibly an apple green screen monitor) I've had this working in the past but I'm fairly sure the PSU let out some magic smoke last I used it.
Apple Lisa 2 - non-working with battery damage to the boards and missing PSU. Case is in fairly nice condition though
BBC Masters - approximately 4 I think, most have had the power plugs removed but the one I rewired seem to boot.

I also have a Commodore CMB 4016, this has been modded at one point, my understanding was this was to make it a 4032 but it's been a while since I did my research on that. This was going and I've programmed a bit on it (saved out to commodore tape drive) but last time I checked this it wasn't starting up.

Amstrad CPC464's, CPC6128

Atari 800XL's (some boxed)

Northstar Horizon and Northstar Advantage.

Spectravideo SV 328

Regards
Don
Antiphrasis
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:47 am

Re: Collection for sale

Postby mrad01 on Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:14 am

I would be keen to talk about the SV328! I have sent you a PM.


Antiphrasis wrote:My appologies to those people who were in contact with me before about my collection who I didn't get back to. For personal reasons I had to put the selling of my collection on hold and it's been a lot longer than I intended.

In that time I've had to move and my collection space has been greatly reduced so I sadly must part with more gear than I was originally intending.

At the moment to make space I need to shift the following;

Apple IIe with two 5.25" Apple disk drives. (and possibly an apple green screen monitor) I've had this working in the past but I'm fairly sure the PSU let out some magic smoke last I used it.
Apple Lisa 2 - non-working with battery damage to the boards and missing PSU. Case is in fairly nice condition though
BBC Masters - approximately 4 I think, most have had the power plugs removed but the one I rewired seem to boot.

I also have a Commodore CMB 4016, this has been modded at one point, my understanding was this was to make it a 4032 but it's been a while since I did my research on that. This was going and I've programmed a bit on it (saved out to commodore tape drive) but last time I checked this it wasn't starting up.

Amstrad CPC464's, CPC6128

Atari 800XL's (some boxed)

Northstar Horizon and Northstar Advantage.

Spectravideo SV 328

Regards
Don
mrad01
 
Posts: 289
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: Collection for sale

Postby SpidersWeb on Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:04 am

PM sent here too.
For me the interesting units are: CPC464, CPC6128, Northstar Advantage, Northstar Horizon, Lisa 2 as a resotoration project .

Edit: no intention to step on anyone's toes with regards to earlier posts, I'm just listing what I'm interested in and seeing what happens.
Wanted - Dead or Alive - Reward $$$: Compaq Deskpro 8088 / 286 / 386 - IBM RT 6150/6151 parts - AT&T 3B2 parts
VC Twitter
SpidersWeb
 
Posts: 1126
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:38 am
Location: Wellington

Re: Collection for sale

Postby Antiphrasis on Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:47 pm

I've uploaded a few new pictures of the stuff I have for sale.

https://plus.google.com/photos/10623762 ... mu2mmoKbMA
Antiphrasis
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:47 am

Re: Collection for sale

Postby Antiphrasis on Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:41 pm

For those of you interested in some of the stuff I have listed it looks like I will be heading out to my storage area in Mt Roskill on Sat. (likely after 11am) If you'd like to come along and take a look at what I have this might be a good time. Send me a PM and I'll get back to you with the details.

I'll try and get some more photos of the stuff I have at my place before then in case I need to bring things along.

If you can't make it because you live elsewhere or are busy then I can hold stuff if you are keen and let me know. (ie. Terry and the Northstar Horizon) I'm happy to ship smaller items myself but anything bigger may need to use http://www.packsend.co.nz/ or equivalent as I don't have the time available to do this myself. (4 kids and a sick wife doesn't leave much time for it)
Antiphrasis
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:47 am

Re: Collection for sale

Postby tezza on Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:04 pm

TheNorthstar Horizon. Yes, I'm potentially still interested. I'll send a PM to discuss.
Tez (Terry Stewart) (Administrator)
Collection: http://www.classic-computers.org.nz/col ... /index.htm
Projects and Articles: http://www.classic-computers.org.nz/blog/index.htm
Twitter: @classiccomputNZ | YouTube: Terry Stewart
Trade Me: tezza5
tezza
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2291
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 pm
Location: Palmerston North, New Zealand

Re: Collection for sale

Postby kevman3d on Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:45 pm

I just spotted all your Speccies... Are you planning on selling those, because with 2 sick ones I could do with a working one (or two, or three). That said, I shouldn't suggest that with my wife in the room. :lol:
"kevman3d" on trademe.
Blog
Youtube
kevman3d
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:54 pm

Re: Collection for sale

Postby Antiphrasis on Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:45 pm

Yes, all the speccy stuff I can find is up for sale. My organizational system is crap however so I've not got everything speccy in one place yet, I'm still finding bits and pieces as I go.
Antiphrasis
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:47 am

Re: Collection for sale

Postby kevman3d on Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:23 pm

Antiphrasis wrote:Yes, all the speccy stuff I can find is up for sale. My organizational system is crap however so I've not got everything speccy in one place yet, I'm still finding bits and pieces as I go.


As you've seen, I've already PM'd you on that - do let me know once you're sorted through your speccy collections on what you have in mind.
"kevman3d" on trademe.
Blog
Youtube
kevman3d
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:54 pm

Re: Collection for sale

Postby Antiphrasis on Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:37 am

Antiphrasis wrote:I've uploaded a few new pictures of the stuff I have for sale.

https://plus.google.com/photos/10623762 ... mu2mmoKbMA


Added more pics, mostly of manuals I've found. (BBC / Spectravideo / Sinclair / ACT / Apple / MSX / and a few others)
Antiphrasis
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:47 am

Re: Collection for sale

Postby Antiphrasis on Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:09 am

Looks like I will be arranging a meet up on Saturday in Mt Roskill, timewise it's looking like early to mid afternoon. If anyone else wants to come take a look just PM me for the details.

In the mean time I've popped up pictures of my Apple IIGS (still working it seems), some apple cards, including an apple II digital camera and a Spectravideo SV-602 Mini Expander.
Antiphrasis
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:47 am

PreviousNext

Return to Vintage Items Available

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests