WANTED CPU

Please post details of what you are looking for here.

WANTED CPU

Postby David on Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:24 am

I am wanting a CPU for a motherboard VER 1.2 495SXC 80486 if any one has one to spear one
will be good. I wood like to get the old computer going it has a old Trident tvga 9000b video card and
it has the old hard drive in there as well i got it given to be for my collection.

David B
David
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 4:59 pm

Re: WANTED CPU

Postby Gibsaw on Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:07 pm

I'll need to have a look... you have no CPU at all the moment?

I've probably got some 486DX33's hanging around.
"dsakey" on trademe. Apple II's are my thing.
Gibsaw
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:45 pm
Location: Auckland

Re: WANTED CPU

Postby David on Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:19 am

Gibsaw wrote:I'll need to have a look... you have no CPU at all the moment?

I've probably got some 486DX33's hanging around.


Thank you Gibsaw if you can help out if its a 486DX33 sound good
I can deposit money in the bank to pay for it and to send it down
to Taranaki.

David B
David
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 4:59 pm

Re: WANTED CPU

Postby Gibsaw on Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:50 pm

Sorry about the delay. I forgot about this.

David, can you PM me an address to send it to? (It'll only be a couple of bucks postage. I'm not worried.)
"dsakey" on trademe. Apple II's are my thing.
Gibsaw
 
Posts: 704
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:45 pm
Location: Auckland

Re: WANTED CPU

Postby David on Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:09 pm

Gibsaw wrote:Sorry about the delay. I forgot about this.

David, can you PM me an address to send it to? (It'll only be a couple of bucks postage. I'm not worried.)


thanks Gibsaw for sending it down im looking forword to it

ok thanks my home address is

David Baldwin

38 stafford street patea
4520
David
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 4:59 pm

Re: WANTED CPU

Postby David on Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:53 am

David wrote:
Gibsaw wrote:Sorry about the delay. I forgot about this.

David, can you PM me an address to send it to? (It'll only be a couple of bucks postage. I'm not worried.)


thanks Gibsaw for sending it down im looking forword to it

ok thanks my home address is

David Baldwin

38 stafford street patea
4520


Did you find the CPU have you posted it Gibsaw.
David
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 4:59 pm

Re: WANTED CPU

Postby David on Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:48 pm

Gibsaw Don't worry about sending the CPU i dow have new motherboard from TM with a 486 dx2 50 hyperDrive thanks for the help.

David B
David
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 4:59 pm


Return to Vintage Items Wanted

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests