Apple //e

Please post details of what you have to sell, swap or to give away

Apple //e

Postby gavo on Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:12 pm

I dont have much stuff left, but what I do have I'm downsizing further (well sort of).

Is there any interest in a 1986(ish) era Enhanced //e (pre-platinum) with Monitor /// (including the funky little stand that you use with the II to make it sit right)? Has a apple Disk ][ controller card with a half height clone drive, 80 column card, Sercom II serial card with manual (not sure if this works, is missing the external cable) and a CS 807/808 IBM/Apple II joystick for //e, ][+ and IBM PC - has manual and all cables.

Normal yellowing on the //e case, and the Monitor /// has a small crack on the top corner of it.

Busted it out tonight and played a bit of summer games with the kids (could only find one side tho, diving was quite popular).

I'm mentioning it here because I might swap for some stuff. Things I would be interested in would be //gs, Apple II localtalk card or maybe an uthernet card. Otherwise I'll probably just drop it on trademe.

Cheers,
gavo

Re: Apple //e

Postby navagate on Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:59 pm

gavo wrote:I dont have much stuff left, but what I do have I'm downsizing further (well sort of).

Is there any interest in a 1986(ish) era Enhanced //e (pre-platinum) with Monitor /// (including the funky little stand that you use with the II to make it sit right)? Has a apple Disk ][ controller card with a half height clone drive, 80 column card, Sercom II serial card with manual (not sure if this works, is missing the external cable) and a CS 807/808 IBM/Apple II joystick for //e, ][+ and IBM PC - has manual and all cables.

Normal yellowing on the //e case, and the Monitor /// has a small crack on the top corner of it.

Busted it out tonight and played a bit of summer games with the kids (could only find one side tho, diving was quite popular).

I'm mentioning it here because I might swap for some stuff. Things I would be interested in would be //gs, Apple II localtalk card or maybe an uthernet card. Otherwise I'll probably just drop it on trademe.

Cheers,

Hey can i have it, i live in palmerston north contact me at publicmck@icloud.com
navagate

Re: Apple //e

Postby navagate on Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:01 pm

navagate wrote:
gavo wrote:I dont have much stuff left, but what I do have I'm downsizing further (well sort of).

Cheers,

Hey can i have it, i live in palmerston north contact me at publicmck@icloud.com

and can i have the apple II
navagate

Return to Vintage Items Available