Brazilian TK-85 for sale or swap.

Please post details of what you have to sell, swap or to give away

Brazilian TK-85 for sale or swap.

Postby pcull on Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:10 pm

Gidday,

I have a Brazilian Microdigital TK-85 for sale. It's a ZX-81 clone, in a Spectrum-like box with rubber keys.

This was working when I tested it in Brazil about three years ago, although I'm not sure whether it is in working order now. There is no obvious damage and it hasn't suffered any hardships other than the flight out in my suitcase.

It comes with the power supply (dual voltage) and TV cable, although it would need a 2-prong continental to 3 pin NZ adapter for the power lead.

Would love to be able to swap it for a Commodore PET or CBM (see my other post here), otherwise price would be negotiated.

Update: The computer is with me in Christchurch at the moment.

Thanks for your reading,

Paul
pcull

Re: Brazilian TK-85 for sale or swap.

Postby YetiSeti on Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:01 pm

Hi Paul,

I see you've listed it now.

To ensure more views, it is not necessary to put As-is in the actual auction title. It is sufficient to say this just once in the auction body for the message to get through to people. "Rare Brazilian Microdigital TK85 Sinclair ZX 81 clone" is far more informative and will elicit more click-throughs.

Likewise, the whole last sentence could be just replaced with "Selling As-is." Unless you know otherwise and that since last testing it no longer works, saying As-is says it all really, without trying to scare viewers off any more.

Clinton.
YetiSeti

Re: Brazilian TK-85 for sale or swap.

Postby pcull on Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:37 pm

Thanks for the info.. too late now I guess but let's see if it goes.

Regards

Paul
pcull

Return to Vintage Items Available