- Dick Smith Electronics (DSE) staff of old including Dick Smith himself, Garry Cratt, Jim Rowe and Rex Callaghan. All four supplied information and insights into the origins of the System 80 and the EACA-DSE relationship. Rex is still with DSE in the capacity of Technical Services Manager. He was the one who granted permission to publish the original manuals on this site.
- Leslie Ayling, another ex-DSE employee for information on some of the modifications and other data
- Carl Cranstone for some information on Micro-80
- Simon N Goodwin for some information on the Genie in the UK, scans of various ads, demo cassette sleeve and Video Genie software.
- John Grieve for supplying some ads
- Attila Grosz for making me aware of a Hungarian emulator and supplying the "blue-label" ROM extensions
- Andrew Hague for scans of some of the schematics
- Andrew Laird for thoughts on the VZ200
- Peter Nield for information about some of the hardware "extras"
- Knut Roll-Lund for bits and pieces about the Video Genie, including the exact differences in ROM
- Keith Whitehead for supplying many of the manuals and advertisements.
- Alan Witford (ex. Lowe Electronics) for the great EACA/European agent photo and other material.
- Reinhard Germ for a snippet on 80-Micro.
- Alistair Clark for the Colour Genie technical manual scan
- Brian Cooper for the Morgoth and Ghost Hunter manual scans
- Ian Mavric for providing scans of some Dick Smith advertisements, bits and pieces of hardware and the last two "missing" Micro-80s!
- Kevin Parker and Ian Mavric for providing re-scans of Micro 80
- Garry Howarth (Gazza) for suppying the Starfighter Manual, information on ROMDOS/80 and some original Dick Smith disk software and manuals.
- Philip Rich, (an ex-DSE employee) for insights into the EACA-DSE relationship in the early days.
- Dirk Stoffels (Canberra) who provided the MICROMINT DISK-80 Expansion Unit scan.
..and the many, many others that just wrote in to say they had seen and enjoyed the site.
Also my sincere thanks to that anonymous-by-choice person who scanned many of the manuals. He never wanted his name published or acknowledged here and I will abide by that request. May you rest in peace my friend.