Looking for FX-880P Pocket Computer

Please post details of what you are looking for here.

Looking for FX-880P Pocket Computer

Postby MachineTalk on Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:34 pm

Hey everyone, I hope you are all enjoying the New Year. I have been fiddling around with the Casio pocket computer that my brother in law got me for Christmas and found out that some of the older Casio models can utilize Assembly, so I now have to get one of the models that this works with. Some articles and forums posts I found make it sounds like the FX-880P can read Assembly and C with some work, so I now am looking to expand my pocket computer collection. I looked through eBay and found a couple postings but the computers seemed to be in poor shape and not treated well, for a pretty high price as well. Does anyone have one of these they would be willing to get rid of or know of somewhere online that I would be able to order one from? I am still looking on eBay and other e-commerce sites so obviously I would be open to a good auction that someone has a link to as well. Many thanks!

As most of you probably know, these pocket computers can be really hard to find especially in good condition. That is why I was really happy when I found an FX-880P for sale on https://www.for-sale.ie/pocket-computer that was at a great price and had been well taken care of. The seller must be a collector as well, so I may have to get a hold of him so that I can see what else he has kicking around. It took a couple days to get here and I am ecstatic. Hopefully, I will be able to get some custom written programs on it soon.
MachineTalk

Return to Vintage Items Wanted