Switch to full style

PS/2 model 30-286 motherboard AND power supply

Please post details of what you are looking for here.

PS/2 model 30-286 motherboard AND power supply

by tezza » Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:42 pm

Hi,

I'm looking for a working PS/2 model 30-286 motherboard AND power supply in good condition. If you have one you are willing to part with for a few bucks (or even a whole machine), please send me a message via this forum.

Tez
tezza
Site Admin

Re: PS/2 model 30-286 motherboard AND power supply

by Rewindlabs » Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:53 pm

How are you doing Tezza well i had some time and read your whole homepage with all of your nice machines sweet hobby definetely not something i could ever keep up with or is any where near the level i could handle nice job

Well i have the exact same system it looks to be you need parts for :P IBM right?

Picture is from google!
Is this it that is what i have and the one i have has this sticker adviertising some kind of hyper or so chip inside and it starts up and posts info i will have to recheck the info it gives but it seems to work and is in perfect cosmetic condition one exception is the top has these about the tip diameter of your finger rings on it 3 to be exact and would be easy to get off it really is in great condition :mrgreen: but anyways i have not openeded it up if you want me to i can and make a video of it booting and the internals to see if they would be up to your standards i would expect them to be just as good as new as this thing looks prestine

well if i am not able to give you some videos or pics of the machine before i leave (going on a 7 day cruise on the 18th) i will check back when i get home

i also have a similar machine like this ibm its case says dyno 286 and the insides are like....off the shelf clean outside the case it looks a little colored and such maybe you would find a use for it....if not no problem just throwing it out there
I have a big gun
I took it from my Lord
Sick with Justice
I just wanna feel you
Light up the fire|Right on the power|Weapon I have it all
Rewindlabs

by tezza » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:31 pm

Hi,

Yes, the collection is a lot of fun. I've almost got all the machines I need now.

I just got a replacement for my non-working unit this week actually so I no longer need one now, thanks anyone. Someone else might be interested.

A cruise 'eh. Lucky you. :)
Tez (Terry Stewart) (Administrator)
Collection: https://www.classic-computers.org.nz/co ... /index.htm
Projects and Articles: https://www.classic-computers.org.nz/blog/index.htm
Twitter: @classiccomputNZ | YouTube: Terry Stewart
Trade Me: tezza5
tezza
Site Admin

by Rewindlabs » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:31 am

Yes going to be fun its sponsored by kenwood so gonna chill with the ceos 8)

well goodluck on your collection!
I have a big gun
I took it from my Lord
Sick with Justice
I just wanna feel you
Light up the fire|Right on the power|Weapon I have it all
Rewindlabs