Todays Listings Mostly Amiga and Mac Gear

Discuss any interesting vintage computer Trade Me items here

Todays Listings Mostly Amiga and Mac Gear

Postby manuka on Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:17 pm

molten_media on TradeMe, which is also my place of work. No particular interests apart from passing on some of the gems that come through the door.
manuka

Re: Todays Listings Mostly Amiga and Mac Gear

Postby SpidersWeb on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:05 pm

There's certainly some gold in there, surprised someone recycled a Directors Edition :shock:
Wanted - Dead or Alive - Reward $$$: Compaq Deskpro 8088 / 286 / 386 - IBM RT 6150/6151 parts - AT&T 3B2 parts
VC Twitter
SpidersWeb

Postby Gibsaw on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:57 pm

certainly is... xwing was a really cool game that I thrashed to death. The Vidi RGB looks interesting. Yet another "make the right cable" pain to use it on anything though.

The LC5/75 is also a really underestimated box. Pretty sure it has a PDS slot for those that want to play with an Apple IIe emulator card.
"dsakey" on trademe. Apple II's are my thing.
Gibsaw

Postby manuka on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:48 am

SpidersWeb wrote:There's certainly some gold in there, surprised someone recycled a Directors Edition :shock:

That's the second one I seen come in to work in the 3 years I've been here....
molten_media on TradeMe, which is also my place of work. No particular interests apart from passing on some of the gems that come through the door.
manuka

Postby Carcenomy on Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:11 pm

Gibsaw wrote:certainly is... xwing was a really cool game that I thrashed to death. The Vidi RGB looks interesting. Yet another "make the right cable" pain to use it on anything though.

The LC575 is also a really underestimated box. Pretty sure it has a PDS slot for those that want to play with an Apple IIe emulator card.

Sure does, and has the really sweet Trinitron screen unlike the Performa 580.

Manuka you know how to taunt a guy... the Amigas look like they need some love and attention but could be amazing when cleaned up... like they should be in my collection ;) Now I'm going to have to pull money from my butt!
Just the local Commodore hobo and middle-aged PC hoarder.
eisa on Trademe. A lasting reminder of a Compaq fetish when I was younger.
Carcenomy

Postby Carcenomy on Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:11 pm

Gibsaw wrote:certainly is... xwing was a really cool game that I thrashed to death. The Vidi RGB looks interesting. Yet another "make the right cable" pain to use it on anything though.

The LC575 is also a really underestimated box. Pretty sure it has a PDS slot for those that want to play with an Apple IIe emulator card.

Sure does, and has the really sweet Trinitron screen unlike the Performa 580.

Manuka you know how to taunt a guy... the Amigas look like they need some love and attention but could be amazing when cleaned up... like they should be in my collection ;) Now I'm going to have to pull money from my butt!
Just the local Commodore hobo and middle-aged PC hoarder.
eisa on Trademe. A lasting reminder of a Compaq fetish when I was younger.
Carcenomy

Return to Trade Me