The Wellywood Sign

Discuss topics which do not fit into any of the forums above

The Wellywood Sign

Postby Carcenomy on Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:59 pm

So I'm not a Wellington resident but I can see why people aren't amused... make sure you guys vote on the Dom Post website for what you want going up.

There's no option for no sign, so you can pick from a sign that reads 'Wellington' in staggered rubbish lettering and being blown up a hill, 'Wellywood' in the tacky horrible format or a stylized taniwha eyeball... one of those three is going up so pick whatever you think is the lesser of three evils :)
Just the local Commodore hobo and middle-aged PC hoarder.
eisa on Trademe. A lasting reminder of a Compaq fetish when I was younger.
Carcenomy

Re: The Wellywood Sign

Postby gavo on Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:59 pm

I didnt know you could vote on-line, but I am so un-interested I probably wouldnt have bothered anyway - although I did think Wellywood was pretty try hard. Too bad theres not a "nothing" option like you say, although, at the end of the day, I dont care, so whatever goes up, I will care nothing about.

In fact, this post is the most I have cared about it from the start.... actually maybe we could put an "Apple II Forever!" sign up? Damn, I wish I had submitted that.
gavo

Re: The Wellywood Sign

Postby Carcenomy on Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:09 pm

The blowing away Wellington apparently won. I really don't care either since I'm not in Wellington :D
Just the local Commodore hobo and middle-aged PC hoarder.
eisa on Trademe. A lasting reminder of a Compaq fetish when I was younger.
Carcenomy

Return to Other Off-Topic Chat