Amiga/Commodore gear to give away in Auckland

Please post details of what you have to sell, swap or to give away

Amiga/Commodore gear to give away in Auckland

Postby Kitch on Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:00 pm

So I won this Amiga auction on trademe, before I bid on it I had arranged for another Amiga enthusiast up in Auckland to help me out by picking it all up for me, shipping a few of the items that I really wanted for my collection and I said he could keep all the rest for himself.
Unfortunately I haven't heard for him since I won the auction and the seller needs all the gear removed.
I had managed to find a friend to do the pickup but double checking with the seller it sounds like a van load of Amiga gear, which is more than was shown in the photos and I don't want to make it too difficult for my friend.
I'm looking for someone that would be interested in picking all the gear up within the next two days and shipping the stuff that I want to me down in Christchurch and keeping everything else for themselves.
It would be nice if that person could send me photos of all the gear so I could see if there is anything else in the collection that I might want but I'm sure there will be plenty of good gear left that I won't want.

Cheers

Andrew
Amiga 4000T's, 4000's, 3000T, 3000's, 2000's, 1200's, 1000's, 600's, 500's, CDTV and CD32's
Kitch

Re: Amiga/Commodore gear to give away in Auckland

Postby Kitch on Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:16 pm

Thanks to the people that PM'ed me.
I've been contacted by the person that I had originally organised for the task and hopefully he will be trying to pick it all up tomorrow.
I'll keep everyone posted as to how it all works out.
Amiga 4000T's, 4000's, 3000T, 3000's, 2000's, 1200's, 1000's, 600's, 500's, CDTV and CD32's
Kitch

Return to Vintage Items Available