G'day from Australia - Atari 800, Spectrum, MSX, Sega 3000

Introduce yourself. Tell people why you are interested in vintage computers and what (if anything) you've got.

G'day from Australia - Atari 800, Spectrum, MSX, Sega 3000

Postby slaanesh on Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:51 pm

G'day!
Just saying Hello to the other forum members.
I'm interested in older computers - especially Atari 800, Sinclair Spectrum, MSX and Sega 3000.
My interest is not limited to just these as I also own others or have in the past including Commodore 128, Tandy Color Computer 2 and many others.

I'm interested in Japanese computers and have a couple of MSX2 computer, both produced by Sony and Japanese models. Does anyone else have an MSX? Without having looked at the forums in detail, I'm guessing so.

Anyway, drop me a message if you like.

- Anthony
slaanesh

Re: G'day from Australia - Atari 800, Spectrum, MSX, Sega 30

Postby LS120 on Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:14 pm

yes i have a colection of SVI msx and svi-318/328 and extras
LS120

Re: G'day from Australia - Atari, Spectrum, MSX, Sega, Commo

Postby slaanesh on Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:56 pm

Haven't visited for a while but I'm still interested in all these computers.

My MSX collection has grown a little bit since my introduction as has my Commodore collection +VIC-20 and +C64 and +1541.

I also recently got a Sharp MZ 700 but it hasn't arrived yet. Curious about this one, text only. I don't mind Adventure gaming and I like the ingenious use of predefined characters.

I had a TRS-80 Model 1 but sold it recently though I wish I hadn't now. Anyway that's the way it goes, right? Can't keep everything... or can I?

Need time to get each one out and give it the use it deserves! That's what happens when you have too many! :)
slaanesh

Return to Introductions