If you have a bunch of old computers where the aim is to have them all in working order then there is always something to do. Here is a list of planned activities most of which will be reflected in blog postings once done.
- Fire all my units up, to make sure they all work and there are no new issues
- Add a UVA to my Atari 800
- Add double density to one of my DS System 80 expansion units
- Configure my Challenger 4P for disk (which involves making a cable (ugh!))
- Make a You Tube video on my Poly 1 computer
- Have another crack at repairing my Lisa Profile drive
This list is likely to be trumped by other things as they suddenly present themselves!
Last updated: 5th March, 2018