Can you help?
I want to grow this site so that it becomes an historical repository for all things System 80/Video Genie/PMC 80 etc. If you know, (especially if you were involved personally), or have any leads on the following information please and I'll add it to the site. I'd like to know...
- More about EACA. What were some of it's other products? How big was it really? Any more information would be welcome.
- Who was in the design team for the System 80? Why did they originally leave out a couple of the most important keys in the keyboard?
- How many units of the colour computer were sold? Was there a user group anywhere that kept it alive for a while?
- Were there magazines that supported the video genie in Europe, similar to Micro-80 for the System 80 in Australia?
- Anyone know of any other reviews (good or bad) of these machines?
- What happened to Micro-80? When did it stop publishing and what are the people that used to write all those articles doing now?
- How did the machines fare in South Africa as the TRZ-80?
- Dick Smith Electronics Software. Do you have any of the software mentioned here. I'd love to include these examples on this site. Check this page to see what's already there.