Issue 6.1 (September 1987)
Issue scanned by Richard Goulstone
(Many thanks Richard!)
In Volume 6, Issue 1 along with letters, Q+As, a crossword and classifieds you will find...
- News, gossip and snippets from the industry
- Hardware reviews of:
- The Video Technology Laser 128 (Apple IIC look-alike)
- Cauzin Softstrip Reader by Verbatim
- The Compaq Portable III
- The Hercules InColor card
- The Spectravideo SVI-640 IMB 8088 Compatible
- Software reviews of:
- General Optimization Inc's What's Best: Taking the spreadsheet further...
- PC-MOS/386: A multiuser DOS
- The Complete PC Tutorial from Intouch Computing
- DBXL: A dBASE III clone
- To buy or not to buy? Renting a computer
- Printer roundup - Part 1. Printers under $2000
- Printers: The hidden costs
- Multiuser operating systems for the 80-386
- Software Piracy - The debate continues: Try before you buy
- New Zealand personal computing post-election: Where the Parties stand.
- Rural Computing. The next phase in electronic weighing
- Communications software
- Columns for
- MS-DOS - Review: The Peter Norton Programmers Guide to the IBM-PC
- Macintosh - MacDevelopers Conference
- Freeze and Reset buttons for the C64
- Passing values to BASIC from a machine language routine
- 6502 Machine language - To BCD or not to BCD
- Amstrad - Assisting with program conversion
...and the usual collection of classic computer advertisements!
This page last edited 7th June, 2015