Issue 4.11 (August 1986)
In Volume 4, Issue 11 along with letters, the bookclub and classifieds you will find...
- News, gossip and snippets from the industry
- A review of the Atari 520ST
- Multi-users: A review of the operating system THEOS
- A review of Excel for the Macintosh
- A DSIR review of the New Zealand Software industry
- A review of the Mircobee-Mitac Portable PC
- The quest for the Euro-Micro (and why there isn't one)
- The case for wider computer access
- The Ins and Outs of machine language
- Questions and Answers
- Pascal vs BASIC
- Computer Shows - Who needs them?
- Columns for
- Commodore - The TYPE untility (listing)
- BBC - Mainly on the Master (tips and info)
- Spectravideo - How to protect your programme (tips and listing)
- Spectrum - A Spectrum like the Amiga (speculation)
- Atari - Drawing on the 130 (Comets and circles)
- Apple - Workspace management in Logo
- Amstrad - Review of Mini Office II
...and the usual collection of classic computer advertisements!
Many thanks to Andrew Stephen for providing this issue to be scanned. This page last edited 7th April, 2012